Overland Complete Adventure!
72 days, visiting 50 places in 4 countries, the pride of Andes Overland: Andes Overland Complete.
Join us on this beautiful trip through four amazing countries. Bolivia, well known for it´s rugged landscapes and large vineyards. Peru, popular for its magnificent Inca ruins and delicious cuisine. Ecuador´s amazing variety in landscapes, including the Amazon, the Andes, the Galapagos and its many active volcanoes. Last but not least, the black sheep and maybe even the most underrated country of South – America, with many known for the guerrilla´s and cocaine while it should be honored for its delicious coffee and rich culture. Colombia. The day-to-day program for Overland Complete Adventure consists of all the separate adventure travel packages consecutively. The total price for Overland Complete Adventure includes however a $ 500,- discount!
Let us take you on a trip where beautiful memories will be made!
- Santa Cruz - La Paz
- This beautiful experience begins in Santa Cruz, the largest city in the country of Boliva. From here, we travel on to the most amazing places. We visit the world famous Uyuni Salt Flats, learn about the history of Che Guevara and ascend to very, very high altitudes to see other wonderful colonial cities like Sucre. Eventually the adventure ends peacefully in La Paz. Santa Cruz – Samaipata – Che – Sucre – Potosi – Uyuni – Uyuni Salar (flight) – La Paz
- La Paz - Cusco
- This journey starts in La Paz, Bolivia where we can enjoy a lovely city tour before we head off to Titicaca Lake, the biggest lake in South – America located on the border of Bolivia and Peru. Here we see the surprising residence of locals living on floating islands. The amazing landscape in Peru takes us to the Sacred Valley of the Inka’s and the highest highlight of Peru: the Machu Picchu. La Paz – Copacabana – Isla del Sol – Copacabana – Puno – Cusco – Sacred Valley – Cusco
- Cusco - Lima
- Peru’s pearl, Cusco, is a small city we visit, located in the middle of the mountains at an altitude 3400 meter. After Cucso we travel to some more of Peru´s greatest treasures including one of the seven world wonders, the Machu Picchu, the stunning Colca Canyon which is home to locals in the traditional way of life and the capital of Peru; Lima. Cusco – Sacred Valley – Cusco (flight) – Arequipa – Colca Canyon – Nazca – Ica – Paracas – Lima
- Lima - Quito
- We travel from capital to capital, desert, passing beaches, ruins, volcanoes, canyons, jungle, cloud forest and beautiful colonial cities. We are heading north to Mancora´s famous beaches before we cross the Ecuadorian border. While exploring Ecuador you can choose to visit the real Andean landscapes and enjoy some exciting adventures in the Amazon or setting foot on the world's most beautiful islands; the Galapagos. The group reunites in the Amazon! Lima (flight) – Trujillo – Chiclayo – Mancora – Cuenca – Alausi – Banos – Tena – Papallacta – Cotopaxi – Quito
- Quito - Bogota
- This part of the Overland journey learns us about the history and the indigenous culture of Ecuador and Colombia visiting the most beautiful cities and villages in the Andes. We can admire the colonial architecture of the old center in Quito and we visit Otavalo, the most famous handicraft market. After, we cross the border with Colombia, where you can participate in some exciting excursions like hiking, biking or horseback riding. The route continues heading Medellin and Bogota, two Colombian cities, which have both a lot to offer. Quito – Otavalo – Ibarra – Salinas – Pasto – Popayan – San Agustin – Villa Vieja – Tatacoa – Armenia - Manizales – Medellin – Rio Claro – Bogota
- Bogota - Cartagena
- The country of handsome people, delicious coffee and of course of the best cocaine. What else do you need? Well, Colombia has way more to offer: beautiful colonial cities, small picturesque villages, Lord of the Rings like landscapes and white beaches. And we are going to see it all! Heading from Bogota to the coast, passing small Andean villages, spending some days at a paradisiacal place called Santa Marta and eventually enjoy the old city of Cartagena, the final destination of Andes Overland. Bogota – Villa de Leyva – Barrichara – Bucaramang – Aguachica – Santa Marta – Cartagena
- 1. English Speaking guide throughout the entire tour
- 2. Accommodation based on double/single rooms including breakfast and other mentioned meals
- 3. National flights
- 4. City tours & Excursions mentioned in the iteneraries
- 1. Not mentioned meals, personal expenses, extras and tips.
- 2. Additional services or optional excursions.
- 3. International flight tickets.
- 4. Airport transfer for international flights.